- Rose oil and rose extract from Bulgarian Rose Damascena
- Extract of Mursala or Pirin tea - Sideritis scardica
- Apple stem cells - PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin А palmitate, Vitamin E acetate, D-panthenol
Rose Oil /Rose Damascena
As of ancient times used for treatment of erythema, skin burns, itches.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Improves skin turgor.
- Has a reviving, antiallergic, antidepressant and antiseptic effect.
- Has a slight anaesthetic еffect.
- Normalizes the functioning of sebaceous glands.
- Particularly suitable for sensitive and allergic skin types.
There is a specific interest for Bulgarian herbs used in traditional medicine for their healing properties. Mursala or Pirin Tea - Sideritis scardica grows in The Highlands of South Pirin, Slavyanka and mid-Rodopa Mountains, especially in the region of Trigrad and the slopes of Mursalitsa.
Mursala Tea is rich in diterpenoids, flavanoids, phenylpropanoids, essential oil, triterpenoids - ursolic/oleanolic acids, fatty acid, iridoids.
Mursala Tea is used in traditional medicine because of its broad spectrum action.
Its contents define its effect:
- antibacterial - antifungal
- anti-inflammatory - healing
Several simultaneous effects are achieved with the introduction of the extract of Mursala Tea into cosmetic products:
Due to the flavanoids and phenylpropanoids, the extract has a definite antioxidant effect and protects from free radicals and the active forms of oxygen.
Free radicals are formed through incomplete oxidation of organic molecules by oxygen. Oxygen is an integral part of our life, respectively oxidation processes and therefore it is impossible to avoid free radicals. Free radicals and the reactions accompanying their formation are considered the main reason for decomposition of the collagen molecule and skin aging as well as for such serious tissue diseases like Alzheimer, cataract, atherosclerosis etc.
From that point of view the usage of Mursala Tea extract with antioxidant action in nourishing cosmetic products for aging skin is fully justified. It assists the neutralization of free radicals and prevention of aging of the skin.
Stem Cells are THE BASIC PRIMARY CELLS that serve as the origin of vitality. They have an unlimited capacity of regenerating and reproducing cells identical to them. They are undifferentiated cells (without concrete function) that are able to differentiate into specialized cell types.
- The Swiss apple Uttwiler Spätlauber is famous for its long lasting freshness, as well as for its richness of Phyto-nutrients.
- The Company Mibelle Biochemistry has developed a new technology for the production of unique stem cells similar to those of the Swiss apple. They can be applied into cosmetic products and prolong the life of skin cells. The innovative active ingredient Phytocelltec was rewarded in 2008 with the "European Cosmetics Innovation Prize 2008" as the best active ingredient in the cosmetic branch.
- The life of skin cells is limited as they are vulnerable to inner and outer stress factors.
- The number and activity of stem cells in mature, older skin is reduced and they need to be protected and maintained so as to prevent early aging.
Plant stem cells have epigenetic factors similar to those of human skin.
They deliver important nutrients to skin cells and improve their vitality and strength.
Apple stem cells are long lasting, which guarantees:
- Slowing down the aging of essential skin cells
- Prolongation of life of skin stem cells by reactivation of their vital processes
- Maintaining of skin regeneration
- Slowing down of processes of aging, preservation of skin freshness and youth
- Significant reduction of wrinkles and their depth (by 20% after 28 days application twice a day)
Anti-wrinkle effect of apple stem cells
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
on "crow feet"
The valuable properties of Argania Spinosa tree (known also as "Tree of Life") have been known to mankind for ages.
It grows only in the Southwest part of Morocco - in the Souss Plain. It provides medicines, food, construction materials and fuel to Moroccan residents. Argan oil, derived from the nuts of Argania Spinosa, is used in cosmetics for its extremely valuable properties.
Argan oil's fame is due not only to its specific composition but also to its distinguished anti-aging effect. 80% of the oil itself are unsaturated fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids. They contribute to diminishing the inevitable signs of aging resulting in skin dehydration and loss of elasticity.
The oil contains antioxidants and vitamins A and E, as well as substances of antibiotic and fungicide type. It contains saponins, which keep the skin smooth and soft, as well as phytosterols, which eliminate inflammations and eczema, improve skin recovery and preserve skin moisture. Argan oil contains three times more tocopherols than olive oil. It contains substances improving blood circulation and strengthening the immune system. Argan oil removes free radicals thus slowing down skin aging. It restores the hydrolipid layer of the skin and improves derma cells condition, cures wounds. It stimulates cellular exchange, improves intercellular material and contributes to skin rejuvenation. The long empiric observations, positive effects and restructuring abilities of the oil have been scientifically validated and proven.
Regu Age Contents by INCI: Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Oxido Reductases, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein.
Improves microcirculation, reduces dark circles and bags under the eyes, reduces the number of free radicals, regenerates cells and removes wrinkles.
Vitamin А palmitate Participates in the process of cell regeneration, possesses antikeratinizing action, improves skin turgor and stimulates enzyme activity. Leaves the skin with a good, healthy look.
Vitamin E acetate Strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory, hydrating and regenerating effect. Improves blood circulation. Stabilizes biological membranes and prevents from early aging. It is an important vitamin for healthy skin.